Life At Motul Vietnam
Hành Trình Tại Việt Nam
PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR
1. Production downtime:
- Reduce changeover & setup time;
- Reduce planned downtime.
2. People productivity (LPMH):
- Developstandard procedures to optimize workflow;
- Prepare reports concerning downtime, equipment repairs, and delays;
- Execution 5S, Kaizen in the production process.
- Maintain Safe working environment through: Coaching unsafe behaviors and improve unsafe;
- Be a member of H&S risk assessment to control H&S risk in shopfloor operation;
- Leader of waste stream improvement in shopfloor.
- University graduate with major in chemical engineering or industrial management;
- At least 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing company as a production shift supervisor or shift leader;
- Strong experience in FMCG;
- Experience working in production, drive the changes, 5S, Kaizen, LEAN experience & knowledge;
- Good mindset on HSE, willing to change, improve/optimize production efficiency
- Good mindset on Quality control;
- English skill: Intermediate level;
- Be willing to work in schedule shifts.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION VIA EMAIL
firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Tú Anh)