Life At Motul Vietnam
Hành Trình Tại Việt Nam
FACTORY PURCHASING SUPERVISOR
1. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Buy consumable materials, maintenance spare part, equipment, services, and coordination of CAPEX procurement activities for Factory.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy, evaluate offers and vendors, manage purchasing processes, manage vendors and provide inputs for vendor selection decision.
- Coordinate to deliver materials & service spending within budget.
- Assist stakeholders to implement the specifications, technical and quality requirements for RFQ (Request for Quotation).
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, production and delivery capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Manage the IFB (Invitation for Bidding) process involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluate tender responses in terms of safety, health & environment, quality and value for money.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for contract. Monitor contract performance.
- Perform expediting activities and visits to ensure adherence to schedule and milestone activities.
- Work with stakeholders across project team to research and resolve supplier issues such as variances with supplier contract terms and conditions, quality or service delivery.
2. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Have experience of MRO and CAPEX (Capital Expenditure)
- Have experience of purchasing, contract and risk management
- Have good awareness of procurement best practice procedures
- Have commercial and contractual awareness
- Be good at English, in writing and communication
- Have university degree, preferably in a related subject or substantial relevant experience
- Have at least 5-year experience in procurement for factory
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION VIA EMAIL
firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Tú Anh)